- This has honestly been the worst school year ever. My boyfriend was back for just a few weeks before having to leave to go across the country again. He's back now, and we're back to watching Saturday morning cartoons together.
- I ended up having surgery the third week of school. Nothing too major (in my opinion, anyways). So that's definitely made it hard.
- My mom had her nineteenth or twentieth surgery in eighteen months a few weeks ago. She's fine now, more or less.
- On Monday, my dad had a massive heart attack. Three of the valves were only working at 10% each. He had stints put in, and he's home now. But when you go into the office and hear "Your dad had a heart attack at work. I don't know how he is right now." you get a little freaked out. He's home and happy to be away from the hospital.
- College applications will be the death of me. My English teacher harps on it constantly. We're currently writing five essays for scholarships. All it's doing is stressing me out to the breaking point.
- On the plus side, I'm really liking accounting. I might even decide to major in it. It's just so practical and I can easily see the point of doing what I'm doing.
- I'll be an adult next week. Which is good and terrifying.
- I'm also getting back into photography. It's turning out decent, so far.
So yeah. Yay update. Bye now. *disappears for another two months*