- The school year has gotten much better. My lowest grade was an 85, and it's just been pretty great. We're halfway through, but we're about to start a Capstone project for English. That'll be a pain in the ass.
- I'm over my surgery. But I was diagnosed with scoliosis a few days ago. So we'll see how that goes.
- Mom has had several more surgeries, but things might finally be getting better. I should knock on wood, just in case.
- Dad is fine now. He's much healthier, and he's starting to smoke a lot less.
- I was accepted into college! I'll be going to Cottey College in August.
- Accounting is still going well, but I think I might major in management instead.
- Being an adult is great so far.
- I've been lacking in my photography. But I'm going to get back into it soon.
Well, that's about it.