- I'm in college, obviously. Majoring in International Relations, in which I plan to eventually have my doctorate. I'm about halfway through my fourth semester at this point. And I'm still at Cottey College.
- The boyfriend and I have been together three years next month. It's crazy to find someone who is your other half. I never believed in soulmates until I met him. We're doing great, even though I'm living two and a half hours away most of the time. He comes by at least once a month, more if he can get days off (he works two jobs, bless his heart).
- When it comes to work, I was a hall receptionist from August 2015-February 2016, when I was promoted to head receptionist when ours stepped down. I've been doing that for a year now, and while it can be stressful at times, it's a very rewarding job.
- Since coming to college, I've really come out of my shell. In high school I never ran for executive offices or joined clubs. But now I've been freshman secretary, hall secretary, book club secretary, a member of the ambassador program, and a Model UN delegate, to name a few things. I didn't know I was capable of all this.
- I spend a lot of time on Tumblr. Find me at robintheboytrafficlight.tumblr.com
- My Facebook page is at 13,000+ fans at this point. It's insane to have such a large following.
That's pretty much the gist of what's been happening to me here the past year or two. See y'all in another year or two.